A Charming Urban OasisWelcomed by a breezy courtyard patio, guests of The Normandy Hotel feel the charm of their surroundings from the moment they enter. No matter where your Washington DC visit takes you, The Normandy Hotel is always waiting to welcome you home. From the warm, fresh-baked cookies in the lobby to our casual social hour held each evening with wine, cheese, and crackers, our highest pursuit is your peace of mind. The Normandy Hotel sits just off Connecticut Avenue, tucked among the stately embassies of peaceful Kalorama, with the bistros and boutiques of DuPont Circle just around the corner. The eclectic cuisine and independent shops of Adams Morgan are a short jaunt away, and when it's time to return, The Normandy feels like coming home.
Quaint & Charming RoomsCombining the charm of a bed & breakfast with the convenience of modern amenities, The Normandy is a welcome reprieve from the exhilarating pace of the city. Relax in comfort with your down-filled duvet, Free WiFi and Nespresso® coffee maker in every room. Enjoy your own streaming media by easily connecting with the TV in your room and truly experience the comfort of home.
- MINT Fitness Center & Spa, providing complimentary admission and access to fitness classes, as well as a discount on all spa services.
- Walking distance to the hiking and biking trails at Rock Creek Park
- Close Proximity to Rock Creek Park Tennis Center and Public Golf Course
- Breakfast buffet served daily in our Garden Room
- Complimentary wine and cheese hour, offered daily.
- Washington DC’s most acclaimed restaurants, many within walking distance from The Normandy Hotel
- Complimentary WiFi
- Audio/HDMI inputs for speakers, smart phones, and tablets (cables not included)
- Nespresso® Coffee Makers
- In-Room Safe
- Marble Bathrooms
- Dry Cleaning & Laundry Services
- Valet Parking ($34 Fee)
- Limo/Taxi service available